What The Pedaler is doing
The Pedaler takes the health of its employees and customers seriously. We have reduced our business hours to allow our employees time before opening and after closing to ensure proper disinfection of all surfaces and new bicycles.
We have implemented a new system to help customers maintain proper social distancing.
- Please check in at the counter which has been placed near our front entrance.
- If someone is at the counter, please remain outside the front door and rest assured that we will help you as soon as we can.
- If someone is lined up at the door, please form a queue using the blue tape as a guideline to maintain social distancing from other customers in line.
- Please know what you need and don't come to simply browse. If you are interested in purchasing a bicycle, lock, helmet, light or anything in our inventory, visit our website www.theped.com and check out our inventory and have an idea of what you might want to buy.
- We encourage our customers to wear a mask when visiting The Pedaler.
Repairs that are for essential travel will be treated with priority. Please call ahead if you would like to schedule a repair and please understand that we might not be able to give you a solid timeframe for the completion of the repair. Please understand that if a special order needs to be placed for a part, shipping has been inconsistent and unpredictable at times lately.
We would like to thank our loyal customers for being understanding and considerate in these uncertain times. We would also like to thank our employees for being rock stars and stepping up to the plate to knock out a greatly increased workload when it comes to repairs.
Bicycles are a carbon-free, gasoline-free, inexpensive form of healthy and sustainable transportation. We applaud essential workers that continue to provide services to people in need. We will ensure that they will be able to continue to commute on their bicycles.