$22.99 - $26.99
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
Lightweight, multi-function security tie with integrated 3-digit resettable combination lock. Z Lok Combo’s steel core and unique ratchet design, which fastens while locking, offers practical added protection for short café stops with accessories, kids bikes and for other outdoor equipment.
ABUS Racer 6412 Keyed lock is pre-coiled and includes a bracket for easy transport. The 12mm plastic-coated cable is sufficient for lower crime areas. - 12mm thick steel cable - Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paint
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
$16.99 - $20.00
MSW Combination Cable Locks are resettable and self-coiling. They're easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're also coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Tool-free, 4-digit re-settable combination lock - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - RLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - RLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - RLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
$21.99 - $23.99
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
OnGuard's Mastiff Chain delivers major protection for your bike in high-risk areas. Its titanium-reinforced, 10mm hexagonal links resist attacks from saws and cutters, while the burly lock resists picking, pulling, and bumping and locks on all four sides of the shackle, maximizing resistance to pulling attacks. This lock comes with five keys, including one with a built-in light.
OnGuard's Akita cable lock provides years of sturdy, reliable protection. This lock comes in several different cable widths, offering various levels of security. All are easy to use and tough. Plus, they all boast OnGuard's X2 double-bolt locking mechanism and come with five laser-cut keys, including one Microlight key with a built-in light.
$17.99 - $24.99
Protect your stuff or it's gone. We don't care how nice the neighborhood looks. Use the ABUS 1200 Combo Lock. It's 3.5-feet long and resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. This serious chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and the combination can easily be set to any number you want. Hint: don't use 1234. - Diameter: 4mm
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 12mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
$16.99 - $20.99
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
$21.99 - $23.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x7"
$12.99 - $14.99
- Multi-purpose lightweight cable lock - Resettable combination locking mechanism - Raised dials for easy use - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces
BORDO™ 6000K FOCUS ON SECURITY, HANDLING AND FLEXIBILITY Place your trust in the quality of a classic model: The BORDO™ 6000K folding lock offers good theft protection in an easy to use package. The BORDO 6000K Folding Lock features six 5 mm steel bars connected with special drill resistant rivets, which fold together into an easy to transport package. This is familiar territory for ABUS – the locks in the ABUS Bordo family have gained a reputation as true classics whose functionality has nevertheless yet to be surpassed. This is a variant that can be opened by one key. Made of specially hardened steel, the bars and housing offer high resistance. At the same time, the high-quality ABUS XPlus cylinder provides particularly high protection, e.g. against picking. The soft coating provides protection against paint scratches. It also makes the lock easy to grip. The "Made in Germany" quality has garnered international awards. - 5 mm bars with extra-soft yet resistant coating to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and lock body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are connected by special drill resistant rivets - ABUS XPlus cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking - SH holder incl.
$79.99 - $89.99
The dimensionally stable Goose Lock chain lock features a unique housing design, soft-touch coating and specially hardened steel. For the good feeling of security and a special feel. With the Goose Lock, ABUS has developed a dimensionally stable bike lock that is also highly appealing to the eye and to the touch and features impressive colouring and design technology. It is made up of several components: the classic 6-millimetre steel chain, the gooseneck, the foam cover and a coating made of plastic fibres. The steel chain – like the housing and structural parts of the locking mechanism – is manufactured from specially hardened steel. The term "gooseneck" refers to two metal spiral springs wound together that ensure the dimensional stability of the lock. This allows the lock to be bent into the desired shape and wrapped tightly around the bicycle frame. The foam ensures the unmistakable feel of the lock and rattle-free transport. Excellent protection against abrasion and scratches is provided by the durable, highly flexible coating made of plastic fibres. Thanks to the dimensional stability and the foam, it is very easy to transport the lock. It does not rattle on the bike frame, yet still remains flexible. It is available in different colours - for an individual colour statement to match any bike. - 6mm chain with functional, durable and highly flexible textile fibre sheathing - The chain, housing and structural parts of the locking mechanism are made of hardened steel - Won't rattle in transport thanks to dimensional stability
Thanks to its easy use, the Combiflex TravelGuard can be used to quickly and reliably lock items such as bike helmets, bags and skis, and even pushchairs. Ideal for short stops on the way and can be stowed in any trouser or jersey pocket. Whether at the bakery or at the chalet, it’s an uncomplicated way to protect your property against theft. An extra solid steel core and a 3-digit opening code provide the necessary protection. The numeric code can be set and changed individually. The 45 centimetre long cable forms a lashing loop, the length of which can be freely adjusted. This flexible design allows the cable lock to be used in a variety of ways in everyday life to secure objects and easily secure your property. Now nothing stands in the way of your quiet coffee break. - Cable protection with extra solid steel core - 3-digit combination can be set and changed by the user - Cable lock with releasable locking mechanism - Small and lightweight, fits well in trouser or jersey pocket - 4 mm thick and 45 cm long - Keyless cable lock for everyday use or when travelling - Ideal for securing luggage, prams and sports equipment such as skis, snowboards, inline skates and bicycle helmets
Strength and simplicity come together in OnGuard's Akita Combo lock. It's a 6-foot by 1/2-inch thick cable lock that provides sturdy, reliable protection without any keys. All you need is a four-digit number you can remember, which can be reset at any time. The Akita Combo is built tough and easy to use.
Use the ABUS 1500 Lock and protect your stuff. It's 2-feet long and resists prying and cutting for security wherever you park. This serious 4mm-thick chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and it comes with two keys. - Diameter: 4mm
$18.99 - $23.99
ABUS' Cobra Cable is made of strong, flexible, 10mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
Hiplok POP is a wearable cable bike lock designed for a wide variety of cyclists. With a 130cm locking circumference, it is ideal for securing multiple bikes while the patented POP fastening means it can be worn around the waist without being locked to the body for easy carriage. Hiplok POP is perfect as a primary lock in low-risk areas, or as an incredibly convenient secondary lock for higher-risk use.
$139.99 - $179.99
The Steel-O-Chain™ 9809K Chain Lock provides great protection against theft with an XPlus locking cylinder specially developed by ABUS The ABUS XPlus cylinder built into the lock body is even more picking-resistant than its predecessor and offers excellent protection against manipulation of the bicycle lock. The 9-millimetre square chain as well as the housing and structural parts of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel. The lock has been awarded ABUS security level 12 out of 15. In order to protect the paintwork on the bike in the long run, the steel chain is covered with a textile sleeve. Even the keyhole has a cover to protect it from dirt and corrosion. Well secured, your bike can be parked with no worries. - 9mm strong square chain - The chain, housing, and structural parts of the locking mechanism are made of hardened steel - ABUS Plus Cylinder - Automatic keyhole cover to prevent corrosion and the ingress of dirt
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 5 digit resettable combination over 100,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 90cm - Product weight: 5.85 lbs
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 5 digit resettable combination over 100,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 120cm - Product weight: 7.35 lbs
- Patented 4-digit resettable combination with easy-grip dials - Recommended for quick release components and accessory lock ups - 2.4mm vinyl coated steel retracting security cable (3 feet)
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal code - Diameter: 8mm - Length: 150cm
- Light-duty steel lock mechanism - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket not included
- Easy-Click Locking - Ergonomic dials for ease of use - New easy to use reset design - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike (-03, -06)