Biking in the cold just got more comfortable: our Stovepipe cap protects against brutal windchill with a stretchy wind-proof shell fabric on the top and front. A soft Merino wool-blend fabric over the ears and on the back wicks moisture and helps regulate body temperature. The low-cut front covers the forehead, eliminating the cold gap between your eyewear and helmet. - Wind-blocking panels - Merino wool-blend lining for moisture wicking - Long cut protects ears, neck, and forehead - Integrated eyewear slots - 3-panel design fits perfectly under helmets
Shield the wind and seal in the heat Keeping your head and ears warm really is the best way to ensure comfort on gusty days. The Windshell Skull Cap is constructed of lightweight windproof thermal fabric that traps heat and wicks away chill-inducing moisture. Product details - Windshell front panel is lightweight and has a durable, water-repellent finish - Double layer ear flaps keep ears toasty on cold days - Low-profile design allows easy layering under helmets - Ponytail port adds long hair versatility Specifications - Temperature use (high): 55 deg. F - Temperature use (low): 20 deg. F - Fiber content: 90% Polyester / 7% Spandex / 3% Thermoplastic Polyurethane - Material: Knit
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
DeFeet's Armskins are great for cool mornings, long, chilly descents and unexpected weather. They're made from soft CoolMax for superb warmth, excellent moisture transfer and comfort. And, DeFeet's Stayfast cuffs and secure bindings keep these fine warmers in place. Plus these fine warmers pack small to easily fit in a pocket or bag so you can always take them along.
$19.99 - $24.99 $24.99 Up to 20% Off
DeFeet Armskins are designed to provide a guard against the elements in chillier temperatures, making your rides and runs more comfortable. Armskins are engineered with an easy-on, easy-off stretch fit, covering from the wrist to the top of the biceps, and are ideal for cycling, running, and hiking to keep you warm in cold, wet conditions. Recommended for temperatures between 35° and 55°. - 49% Recycled Polyester, 48% Nylon, 3% Lycra
- For maximum sweat absorption and sun protection - Micro mesh top allows heat to escape - One size, works great under helmets
Gain eye and ear coverage with double-layer merino wool. Flat-lock stitching makes for a comfortable fit under the helmet, and the flexible brim does not crease when crumpled into a pocket for storage. - Merino wool blend base fabric - Packable brim for storage - Three-panel crown for optimal helmet fit - Double layer wool for moisture wicking
$19.79 - $21.99
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
Louis Garneau's Leg Warmers 2 are crafted from Garneau's HeatMaxx nylon/spandex material with soft brushed insides for optimal moisture transfer and heat retention. You'll also appreciate the comfy flatlock seams, silicone thigh grippers to keep them in place, UPF 50 sun protection, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility. And, when you warm up, these warmers are easily stashed in a pocket or pack.
$90.00 - $100.00
Having a go-to wardrobe that can deal with the worst weather is key when you have to get out and ride in all seasons. Keeping your feet warm and dry will make your commute or foul weather ride easier and more comfortable. - Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material - Ideal to wear with cycling and leisure shoes - Lightweight material for easy storage - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Reflective details at front, back and side - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left - Back Velcro width adjustment
- Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA - Content: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to overlap with the sock. Also available in the original knee length. How to wear the Kneeker: bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place. 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon
DeFeet Armskins are designed to provide a guard against the elements in chillier temperatures, making your rides and runs more comfortable. Armskins are engineered with an easy-on, easy-off stretch fit, covering from the wrist to the top of the biceps, and are ideal for cycling, running, and hiking to keep you warm in cold, wet conditions. Recommended for temperatures between 30° and 50°. - 66% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 3% Lycra
Want one shoe piece to cover the entire road or mountain biking season? The Neo Protect 3 Shoe Cover is the one for you! Extremely durable, warm, and has easy adjustments with very wide side hook-and-loop fasteners with large locking zippers for easy use, this shoe cover is the only one you'll need all season long. It provides 360 degrees of reflectivity for added visibility in low light conditions, a reinforced Kevlar track under the foot with Hypalon rubber for long term walkability, and provides all-season wind and water resistance. - Cuff: Bias - Under Sole: 2 openings for road and SPD cleats - Side opening: Seam-sealed hook and loop fastener for easy slip-on - Visibility Features: Reflective - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
This GORE WINDSTOPPER cap is extremely flexible and lightweight, providing a comfortable way to keep your head and ears warm in chilly weather. The cap is extremely moisture wicking, ensuring you stay dry no matter how hard you pedal. - Windproof frontal and lateral protection with elastic GORE WINDSTOPPER fabric - Elastic binding on edges - Reflective details
- Flashy original designs created by Cinelli in Italy - Woven 65% polyester/35% cotton blend - Made in Italy - One size fits most
$24.37 - $24.82
- Designed by Italian illustrator Lida Ziruffo for the Cinelli Art Program - 100% polyester - Made in Italy - One size fits most
- Designed by artist Tarsila Schubert for the Cinelli Art Program - Great protection from the sun on warm summer days - Woven polyester/cotton blend - Made in Italy - One size fits most
- Designed by Sergio Mora for the Cinelli Art Program - 100% polyester - Made in Italy - One size fits most
- Designed by Fulvia Mendini for the Cinelli Art Program - 100% polyester - Made in Italy - One size fits most
- Fleece lined neoprene helmet liner with full ear coverage
- Fabric is polyester/spandex - Features a full stretch single seam construction and is multi-functional - One size fits most - Machine washableble
- Features a hide-able earflap for when the temperatures aren't as chilly - Flexible brim ensures it won't break when stuffed into a jersey pocket - 4-way stretch - Abrasion resistant - Wind resistant - Water repellent - Highly breathable
- 4-way stretch - Quality merino polyester blend fabric - Odor temperature and moisture regulation - High warmth with little weight - Fits under helmet - Recommended Use: 30-¦ to 50-¦F (-1-¦ to 10-¦C) - Fabric Content: 51% Poly 43% Merino 6% Spandex
More than just a warm biking headband Reach for the Vella Women’s Thermal Headband when the temps drop and you don't want to sacrifice warmth or style. This cool-weather headband goes beyond the bike for the non-traditional cyclist who prefers to look good and feel good with multi-purpose attire. This simple-yet-stylish headband traps heat and wicks away moisture so you can stay warm and dry wherever your bike takes you. Product details - Thermal fabric is engineered to trap and retain body heat so you stay warm - Reversible for more color options to match your style - Integrated reflectivity provides better visibility - Cute scrunch in front for bonus style points - Completely covers ears to stay warm Specifications - Fiber content: 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex - Material: Knit
Keep the cold at bay with Louis Garneau's mid-weight Matrix 2.0 Neck Warmer. The seamless multi-zone construction offers breathability and protection where needed, and the high-precision knitting results in a thin, stretchable product. It's perfect for any cool- or cold-weather activity.
Louis Garneau's Knee Warmers 2 are crafted from Garneau's HeatMaxx nylon/spandex material with soft brushed insides for optimal moisture transfer and heat retention. You'll also appreciate the comfy flatlock seams, silicone thigh grippers to keep them in place, UPF 50 sun protection, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility. And, when you warm up, these warmers are easily stashed in a pocket or pack.
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
- Full head and neck protection from poly fleece and neoprene - Neoprene protects the face, Fleece covers the neck and head - Hook and loop closure allows for a custom fit
- Adjustable velcro closure lets you adjust fit - Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs sweat - One size fits all
Page 1 of 10 Next page