Whether you ride like a thrasher or just kick it around town, the Speed Metal Grips from Portland Design Works will improve your grip and style. The ergonomic metal thumb grooves are extra comfy and the rubber inserts add just the right amount of cushion and grip.
Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
$6.95 - $69.50
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
- Newbaum's Cotton Cloth bar tape is produced from highly durable milled cotton cloth - Vibrant colors are produced from eco-friendly dyes for a lower impact on the environment - Sold in individual rolls. Made in the USA
Origin-8's T-Star Grips provide a excellent grip with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber. These grips are a great fit for any bike.
Your kid will be the talk of the block with a new pair of Trek's Dialed Kids' grips. They come in a rainbow of colors to brighten up those handlebars and maximize the fun!
Make sure your kid has a good grip out on the trail with Trek's Kids' MTB Grips. Their knurled design is easy to hold onto when things get bumpy. Choose the 75/125mm pair for twist-shifter compatibility.
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
Dimension Classic Cruiser Grips available in black and white. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 140mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 104g
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
- Weather resistant - Long lasting neoprene foam - Ergonomic design - Length: 125mm
Grips are a key point of contact between you and your bike. Comfortable grips are a must-have. Product details - Designed for use on kids' bikes without shifters - Set of two grips Specifications - Length: 107mm - Diameter: 22.2mm - End Type: Closed - Lock-on: No - Material: Kraton Rubber
Grips are a key point of contact between you and your bike. Comfortable grips are a must-have. Product details - Designed for use on kids' bikes with twist shifters - Set of two grips Specifications - Diameter: 22.2mm - End Type: Closed - Lock-on: No - Material: Kraton Rubber
- Neoprene foam grips without flanges, perfect for neighborhood cruisers - Comfortable 6mm thick foam - Length: 130mm
Enjoy classic style and feel with Origin-8's Dual Classic Grips. These dual compound grips are made from soft Kraton rubber.
Grab control of your next mountain bike ride. The Comp Trail Grips deliver a comfortable ride experience in a practical package. - Single-density, non-slip Kraton rubber - Ergonomically designed with molded and raised TR logos - Closed end design - 125mm length - 32mm diameter - 116g/pr
Experience more comfort and confidence on your next mountain bike ride with the lower-profile Ritchey Comp Truegrip X grips. - Single-density, non-slip Kraton rubber - Ergonomically designed with molded and raised TR logos - Closed end design - 30mm diameter - 106g/pr
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
$8.59 - $9.69
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
Page 1 of 12 Next page