Garmin's vívosmart HR smart activity tracker features Elevate wrist heart rate technology, which measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7. That gives you the freedom to work out with no additional heart rate strap needed. Using heart rate, the vívosmart HR provides calories burned information and quantifies the intensity of your fitness activities, providing better credit for your efforts. You can even use your vívosmart HR as a heart rate strap on your wrist when paired with other compatible Garmin devices.
vívosmart HR learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily step goal. As you meet your milestones, it will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. Throughout your day, it reminds you to stay active with a move bar and vibration alert if you’ve been inactive for 1 hour. Go for a short walk to reset the inactivity timer. vívosmart HR activity tracker automatically syncs with your smartphone throughout the day to save your stats to our free online community.
In addition to measuring steps, calories and distance, vívosmart HR measures floors climbed with its integrated barometric altimeter. Whether you’re going for a jog or trying out a new boot camp class, it measures your activity intensity with intensity minutes. This feature lets you monitor your progress against activity goals recommended by health organizations such as the American Heart Association, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
Each time you receive a notification from your compatible smartphone, the vívosmart HR gently vibrates and automatically displays the information. Simply touch and swipe the screen to read more. Other connected features allow you to control music and your VIRB action camera (sold separately) or find your misplaced phone.
- Sleek band is comfortable to wear all day, and the always-on display shows your stats, even in sunlight
- Displays steps, distance, calories, heart rate, floors climbed and activity intensity
- Receive text, call, email, calendar and social media alerts
- Control your music and your VIRB action camera (sold separately) all from your wrist
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and vibration alert
Physical & Performance
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Barometric altimeter
- Smart notifications: Displays email, text, and other alerts when paired with your phone
- Vibration alert
- Music control
- Find my phone
- VIRB control
- Watch functions: Time, date, calendar, and alarm
- Accelerometer: Calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod
- Heart rate monitor: Wrist-based
- Auto Lap: Automatically starts a new lap
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Calculates calories burned
- Customizable screen(s)
- Shock Resistant
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Auto goal: Learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal
- Move bar: Displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it
- Sleep monitoring: Monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep
- Garmin Connect compatible: Online community where you analyze, categorize and share data
- Automatic sync: Automatically transfers data to your computer
- Calculates floor climbs
- Intensity minutes
- Wireless connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart
ANT+ is a wireless technology that allows your monitoring device to seamlessly communicate with other ANT+ products such as speed sensors, heart rate monitors, power meters, and foot pods that track running/walking progress.
vívosmart HR watch