5-serving polyethylene gel flask - High-density polyethylene with molded finger grips - Secure cap to keep dust out - Easy to clean - Holds five Hammer Gel servings - 2.25" x 5.75" - 5.82oz / 172.11 mL DESCRIPTION: An economical and efficient way to carry Hammer Gel, Perpetuem, or Sustained Energy. Easy to clean, this flask is dishwasher safe (top rack).
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
$4.59 - $8.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
$4.99 - $5.59
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
We love cup holders in our cars so why not add one (or two) to your bike! Perfect for cruising the neighborhood and riding out-and-about town on a thirsty Thursday. Make your friends jealous and securely stash your average twelve-ounce sized beverage container within arm's reach by using this handy injection molded handlebar-mounted cup holder. - Simple one-screw universal handlebar installation w/ rubber anti-slip grip strip - Foam-padded ring inside holder bottom to alleviate beverage rattling & vibration - Center bottom condensation drain hole - Wall Thickness: 2mm - Holder Inside Diameter: 66mm - Fits a 12oz. can (US Standard)
Origin-8's Pro Lite Alloy Cage is made of light and durable aluminum and provides a secure grip on your bottles. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class.
- Constructed of food-grade FDA certified crystal polypropylene - No plastic taste and no chemical leaching
- Custom Trek water bottle
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
Colored talons for the Raptor Cage. Now you can finally match your cage to your bike at a low cost!
Keep your water bottle within easy reach with Bontrager's Handlebar Bottle Cage Mount, which clamps to standard cruiser and flat handlebars and allows you to add a bottle cage to the front of your bike. • Handlebar-mounted cages get the water bottle up close and personal • Clamp only (cage sold separately) • Fits both 22.2mm and 25.4mm bars • Aluminum
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece offers hands-free hydration and is ideal for any application. And, it's remarkably drip resistant.
$5.99 - $9.99
- 6mm XL alloy tubing construction - Universal fit - Weight: 50g
Osprey’s Hydraulics Bite Valve provides a high-quality replacement for your old, neglected and beat up bite valve. The bombproof ¼ twist shut-off design guarantees you won’t experience any unpleasant leaks.
The Bite Valve Cover keeps your reservoir bite valve free from dirt and dust on the trail.
$6.12 - $16.62
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Pull top valve • Bottle does not contain (Bisphenol A,BPA) or Phthalates • 24oz
$6.79 - $8.49
- Lightweight and pliable LDPE bottle - Ultra-soft silicone high flow pressure valve - Tasteless and odorless - Bottle does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates
Stay hydrated and keep pedaling with the Fox Base water bottle. It features a MoFlo cap for easy on the bike refueling - so you don't even need to pull over. The 100% leak-proof design ensures the water is for drinking only, not dirtying up your front derailleur or crankset. TECHNICAL DETAILS - MoFlo cap - Simple hands-free open and close valve - 100% leak-proof top locks down for transport or mixing powdered drink - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials - Printed with non-solvent base (UV cured) - CPSC-approved ink - 22oz capacity
Stay hydrated and keep pedaling with the Fox Logo water bottle. It features a MoFlo cap for easy on the bike refueling - so you don't even need to pull over. The 100% leak-proof design ensures the water is for drinking only, not dirtying up your front derailleur or crankset. TECHNICAL DETAILS - MoFlo cap - Simple hands-free open and close valve - 100% leak-proof top locks down for transport or mixing powdered drink - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials - Printed with non-solvent base (UV cured) - CPSC-approved ink - 22oz capacity
$6.95 - $9.95
Perfect for mixing up your Perpetuem, Recoverite, and protein drinks. - Stay-open flip cap - Extra-wide mouth - Screw on lid, without rubber seal and leak free! - Easy to use, easy to clean, dishwasher safe - Lightweight and portable - Fits in most drink holders - Mix, pour, store—all in the same container
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
Planet Bike's stylish Button Cage holds your bottles securely with sturdy, lightweight, rustproof 6mm-diameter aluminum. The plastic buttons let the bottles slide in and out easily, while minimizing scratches and marks on them.
- .5L SKS water bottle - Made in Netherlands
SKS's Topcage uses fiberglass-strengthened composite construction for low weight and impact resistance. The cage top is adjustable to fit a variety of bottle sizes.
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
$6.99 $9.99 30% Off
A premium water bottle that provides secure, leak-free hydration with a great in-hand feel and lasting freshness. The Voda Water Bottle gives you clean, consistent, at-the-ready hydration on any ride. It's made from recyclable, FDA-approved materials free from BPA, BPS, and Phthalates. Plus, it has a PopTop cap that's easy to open but offers secure closure and leak-free transport. Product details - Redesigned bottle and cap feature all-new materials for great feel and consistent closure - Free of BPA, BPS, and phthalates - PopTop's soft thermoplastic poppet is easy to open and close - Designed for easy entry/removal and secure retention - Bottle, cap, and removable seal are dishwasher safe and 100% recyclable - Long-lasting graphics resist scratching for a look that lasts - Manufactured in the USA
Page 1 of 12 Next page