- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
- Thread: BC 1.37 x 24T - Caged bearing 1/4" x 9 - Fits most square taper cotterless BB axles - Spindle Type: SQR JIS - Cup Material: Steel
$7.19 - $14.99
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
Dimension American bottom bracket for one-piece cranks. - Include cups, bearings and cones - 24 tpi
Race Face Cinch bottom bracket spacer kit for BB30/PF30 bottom brackets.
-Traditional chromoly square taper crank-arm interface with steel cups - 108mm for use with most Track cranks - 110mm for use with most Road double cranks - 113mm for use with most Road triple cranks - 118mm for use with most Mountain triple cranks - Bolts included
Race Face Cinch bottom bracket spacer kit of OSBB bottom brackets.
$12.99 - $14.99
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
GXP conversion kit for Hope bottom brackets.
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
$16.99 - $29.99
- Fits 48-spline 19mm spindles - Includes 2 bearings, 2 covers (mid), or 2 cups/lockrings (Euro), center spacer, and all necessary shim spacers - European model also includes B.B. cups
$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
Race Face bottom bracket spacer kit for 124-130mm bottom brackets.
Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
- Enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a BB90 (Trek Madone) frame - Choose MegaExo carbon (ceramic bearings with red-anodized aluminum shields) or alloy (stainless steel bearings with black plastic shields)
All of Chris King's bottom bracket offerings will need an appropriate Conversion Kit specific to the brand and model of crankset to be used. - 68mm Threaded BB Shell - 24mm Road Cranksets - Common Cranks: Shimano Road, FSA road, Rotor - Conversion Kit required to work with the Chris King ThreadFit 24 bottom bracket
- High quality alloy cups compatible with IRD QB55 bottom brackets (sold separately) - Choose Swiss, French, or Italian bottom bracket thread dimensions - Left cup: right hand thread - Right cup: left hand thread
The Revolver bottom bracket features two sealed bearings and 6061 Alloy CNC machined cone spacers with weight-saving tear-drop slots. - Precision sealed bearings - Swaged waist tube spacer for 73mm BB shells - Spindle size: 19mm or 22mm - Shell Size: Mid - Tube Spacer: Swaged waist with 5mm spacer - Spacers: 2.5mm alloy (x4) - Weight: 4.0-ounce
$23.49 - $29.99
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
$23.99 - $29.99
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
- American style BB for older 3-piece cranks - American BB for 3-piece cranksets - Fits 68mm American frames - Steel construction - Weight: 517 grams - Shell: 68mm - Interface: 24 tpi - Spindle Type: SQR JIS - Cup Material: Steel
Chris King's Bottom Bracket Conversion Kits make sure that you can match up your frame with your cranks, all while enjoying the super smooth performance of King's in-house stainless-steel bearings. These adapters are compatible with frames that feature a Press Fit 24 bottom bracket.
Chris King's Bottom Bracket Conversion Kits make sure that you can match up your frame with your cranks, all while enjoying the super smooth performance of King's in-house stainless steel bearings. These adapters are compatible with frames that feature a Press Fit 30 bottom bracket.
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame. - Aluminum - Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame - Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
- Forged steel body - Alloy cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 290-300 grams
- Steel body - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Repair BB designed to work in frames that have stripped BB threads - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 360-370 grams
- High quality sealed cartridge bearings with steel cups - Traditional square JIS 2-degree taper crank-arm interface - 68/73mm English (BC1.37 x 24tpi - RH/LH). Compatible with IRD retrofit cups (sold separately), RD-419
- Compatible with both American and Mid style BB shells - 6061-T6 full CNC alloy construction - Anodized surface finish - Weight: 255g - Cup Type: Press Fit - Cup OD/Bearing OD: 41mm or 51mm
Page 1 of 7 Next page