Clothing clip for mounting CatEye safety lights.
• Disc brake adapter for NCS fenders • Makes NCS fenders better fit disc brake bikes
Keep dust and water out of your headset with this easily attached wrap around neoprene cover.
Replacement SKS Rubber Straps for RacebladePro and S-Board
TYR's Soft Silicone Ear Plugs mold easily to your ears for a comfortable, watertight seal. A storage case is also included to keep your ear plugs clean.
A must for any swimmer, TYR's Anti-Fog Spray keeps your goggles and glasses clean and prevents them from fogging.
- Show support for your favorite brand with the Whisky Get Fancy patch. - Perfect to apply onto your hat, bag, or jersey
Electra's chainguard badges let you customize your bike to suit your personality. The metal badge has an adhesive backing and lays flat in order to fit a full chainguard.
$6.99 - $29.99
Clear stick on chainstay and frame protectors.
Cannondale Headshok Adaptor for the SKS Shockboard Fender
$7.49 - $8.49
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches. All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches. - 14 mils thick for premium durability - UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
- Screw-on end plugs for road handlebar - Same plugs as the ones included with the Classic Plus, Stylista, and Supergrip handlebar tapes
$7.99 - $9.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 32mm wide x 222mm long - 3 extenders included for desired protection
- Low profile frame protection with hook and loop fabric fastening - Double-stitched construction with permanent graphics - 250Mm length with width marks allow personalised fit adjustment - Small fits chainstays ranging from 60mm to 100mm circumference - Medium fits chainstays ranging from 85mm to 140mm circumference - Large fits chainstays ranging from 110mm to 180mm circumference
Keep your pant legs clean and clear of the drivetrain while commuting with the Bontrager Town Pant Strap. Strap adjusts to fit with hook and loop closure. It features high quality 3M reflective materials.
$8.99 - $10.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
This pair of Sunlite M5x20 bolts with 6mm spacers is perfect for when components and accessories interfere with each other and additional space is needed. - Makes room for derailleurs, fenders, racks and more - Size: M5 x 20mm w/6mm spacer
Electra's Aluminum Bolt-On Kickstand makes it easy to park your bike upright.
- Durable forged alloy construction - Holds grip or tape securely on handlebars - Stops grips from tearing in crash - Fits most mountain and road bars
- Lightweight - Flexible PVC - Back printed on clear - Includes Zip-ties
You can skip those boring plastic caps because we've designed a super light alloy valve cap and gave it a premium finish. Available in signature Supacaz Oil Slick plus a variety of colors. Leave no detail of your bike untouched. - 2 fully aluminum valve caps - Fits Presta valves
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SpaceMount Clamp from Minoura. - Single action multipurpose clamp fits almost anywhere on the bike - Small: red logo, 22mm–29mm clamp diameter - Medium: black logo, 28mm–35mm clamp diameter - Alloy body and stainless steel lever - Clamp body has one (1) M5 thread hole in center
$10.99 - $13.99
Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail is the right part for mounting Sunlite's Polo Saddles on your favorite bike (Sunlite's Polo Saddles are sold separately and also sometimes called "banana seats"). To install, the seat's clamp fits onto the seatpost and the Seat Rail attaches to the rear wheel axle and the back of the Polo Saddle to support it. The Seat Rail has several mounting positions for getting your saddle in the most comfortable position. This sturdy-steel strut (also called a "sissy bar") boasts a beautiful polished-chrome finish to match your rig's smooth style. The 36-inch model has a built-in backrest that extends above the seat.
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
- Add to older versions of the SuperStand to extend height to accept 29er wheels
- Allows two SuperStands to be connected together in an unlimited number of configurations to suit every bicycle shop layout, size and area
Vinyl adhesive decal, perfect for tool boards, vehicles and trailers. Available in black or white. Dimensions: 36 x 4.5-inches
Made of aluminum and embossed with the “Bicycle Tools” label. Dimensions: 26.5 x 6.5-inches
Page 1 of 4 Next page