- Chrome - Sold individually
$5.99 - $12.49
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
Heavy duty bolt-on aluminum seatpost clamp.
Switching frames doesn’t mean you have to switch posts! Use your old posts without worry with Problem Solver's wide variety of seatpost shims. -100mm long -3mm lip -Alloy Problem Solvers Seatpost Shims are not intended for use with carbon seatposts
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$12.99 - $15.99
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
This traditional alloy BMX seatpost features a single bolt, micro-adjust clamp head - Black anodized - 250mm length
Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
This alloy pivotal BMX seatpost works with Free Agent and other Pivotal specific saddles. - One-bolt design tightens directly through top of saddle - 150mm length
This nylon pivotal BMX seatpost works with Free Agent and other Pivotal-specific saddles. - One-bolt design tightens directly through top of saddle - 150mm length
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Straight-gauge 6061-T6 alloy shaft construction - 2-bolt rocker-head with micro-adjustment - Suitable for road or mountain use
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
• Forged alloy construction • Single top bolt adjustment
$27.95 - $35.95
- A strong, lightweight alloy post, licensed from Pivotal BMX Inc. - Allows seat to be dropped lower than conventional posts - 3D forged 7075 alloy post with internal oval construction for strength - 10mm bolt tightening system, accessed through a slot in Pivotal Seat top (seat sold separately) - 100g (24.5mm) / 258g (27.2mm)
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Sunday's Pivotal Seatpost uses a traditional straight-up pivotal design. It looks good in black, keeps your seat where you want it, and takes a beating — everything you need in a seatpost.
The Tuner pivotal post features a 220mm length with grooves evenly spaced every 15mm for cut lines or seat height indication. - 6061 alloy forged post - Weight: 4.6oz - Clamp Style: Pivotal
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
$32.95 - $33.70
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
Easton's EA50 Seatpost is rugged, reliable and perfect for all your cycling adventures. It's made from 2014-aluminum with Easton's TaperWall technology that controls the post's internal thickness, adding material where you need it and none where you don't. It provides excellent strength and durability while keeping the weight low. Plus, the EA50 boasts an easy-to-use 2-bolt clamp for secure seat adjustments.
Page 1 of 5 Next page