- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Rubber - Color: Black
A quality 265mm-long straddle cable with lugs on both ends. Works with most modern 990 style brakes. Product Specifications - Length: 265mm - Weight: 0.1oz
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable - Economy galvanized standard replacement cable - 2000mm length
$3.49 - $4.49
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm
- Plastic guide with ziptie for securing housing/Tubing nearly anywhere on the bike
$3.50 - $3.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking. - 65-inch length
- Stainless steel top tube cable clamp. 4g each
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
London Mod cable adapter for routing dual cables.
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 1855mm - Galvanized
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
$3.99 - $6.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
- Shimano, Y8JA98020, SM-BH90, Olive and connecting insert
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. - Lightweight resin/alloy design
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Pre-stretched - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 2795mm
$4.49 - $5.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Galvanized Shift Cable is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - SRAM/Shimano - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Color: Silver - Quantity Included: 1 - Diameter: 1.5 mm
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
$5.49 - $11.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Improve the performance of your shifting with fresh cable and housing. - Entry-level cable and housing set is great for servicing heritage bikes on a budget - Galvanized cable is corrosion resistant and comes pre-stretched - Includes one 1900mm cable and 1750mm of outer housing
Improve the performance of your tandem drivetrain with fresh stainless cables coated in smooth Teflon for friction-free shifting. Longer than a standard shift cable, its length will get the job done for any tandem. Key features: - Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
Page 1 of 10 Next page